Hello dear Steemians,
Looking on weekend through the tutorials I read that even if using minimal amount of watercolour you can do a picture. In one of them it was a complex picture but made almost in transparent pastel tones so that you could think you can look through.
Another advice there was to do such painting with only few colours.
So here I am with such attempt, as you know from my last post we visited little haven couple of days ago it was day time and sunny, but I remember how it is when it is early morning, sometimes everything slightly covered with thin layer of fog and look mysterious. Therefore water, boat, sea shore, this is something that I wanted to use in my painting.
Hope you like it.
My step-by-step process:
The finished painting:
Watercolor painting “Sailing in fog” by @Stef1
Rough watercolour textured paper 30×40 cm, paper weight 300 gsm, watercolours colours in pans and tubes, flat and round brushes
@Art-venture contest Update:
Today is exactly one week since the announcement of @Art-venture traditional Art Contest with the topic “Climate change” After 7 days of contests there are 3 Art-works been submitted and there is 50 Steem and 500 CCC in Winning Pot.
There are two types of Prizes this time:
1. As before the winners will be awarded in Steem:
- The First prize 20 Steem
- The Second prize 10 Steem
- The Third prize 8 Steem
- 3 x 4 Steem
2. Additionally we have “CCC”- Creative Coins to first three winners but only those who use #creativecoin tag
- The First prize 250 CCC
- The Second prize 150 CCC
- The Third prize 100 CCC
Rules of competition:
! please read these carefully and abide by the rules !
- Upvote, Resteem the initial post or Update post
- use #art-venture and #creativecoin tag if you want to win CCC (creativecoin)
- Title it: ArtVenture Contest: + your title
- Take photo of step by step process (this is one of the most important criterion)
- The works must be newly created and marked with your own names
- Traditional Art medium only to be used.
- You can submit up to 2 entries
- Any attempt to steal other’s work is considered a serious infraction, we will cancel his qualification permanently.
- Post a link to your entry below the comment thread.
The deadline for submission is 22 August 2019, 12 PM Central European Time (CET) and winners were announced on 24 August 2019.
Here are what we have now and there are people who already announced to sponsor our Contest, therefore the Total Winning Pot may grow.
Also for CCC (creative coin) Sponsors:
We are very grateful to our Sponsors for such contribution to the Contest Winning Pot!!!
If you like the idea and want to try, do not loose time and just take part in the contest.
We wish you good luck!