Hello dear Steemians,
Today is exactly one week since the announcement of @Art-venture traditional Art Contest witht he topic “Action Character”
After 7 days of contests there are 7 Art-works been submitted and there is 60 Steem in Winning Pot.
- The First prize 20 Steem
- The Second prize 15 Steem
- The Third prize 13 Steem
- 3 x 4 Steem
Rules of competition:
- Upvote, Resteem this post
- Title it: ArtVenture Contest: + your title
- Take photo of step by step process (this is one of the most important criterion)
- The works must be newly created and marked with your own names
- Traditional Art medium only to be used.
- You can submit up to 2 entries, and use #art-venture tag
- Any attempt to steal other’s work is considered a serious infraction, we will cancel his qualification permanently.
- Post a link to your entry below the comment thread.
The deadline for submission is 30th of July 2019, 12 PM Central European Time (CET) and winners were announced on 01 of August 2019.
- @xpilar 10 Steem
- @sultan-aceh 10 Steem
- @madlenfox 10 Steem
- @berien 10 Steem
- @stef1 10 Steem
- @art-venture 10 Steem
We are very grateful to our Sponsors for such contribution to the Contest Winning Pot!!!
If there will be more contributors to the Contest Sponsorship, then everything above 60 Steem will be automatically added to the next contest Winning Pot!
“Once upon a time in the West”
In order to give you some more ideas I wanted to present you my Action character from my childhood movie, it is western “Once upon a time in the West” with main hero “Harmonica” the roles played by Charles Brosnon, who immediately became my favorite actor too.The appearance of cool gun-man with huge hat and harmonica immediately imprints in memory. Wonderful movie but with not happy end. If anyone likes action, western, good story, drama and great artists I can just advice to watch it.
My step-by-step process:
The finished painting
Pastel painting “Harmonica” by @Stef1
Sketch block A4 format, soft pastel sticks and pencils
So do not wait, tell us who is your favorite action character and do new Artwork with him/her.
I hope you enjoyed my post and thank you for viewing 🙂