Hello dear Steemians,
It is Autumn and lately we are working a lot in garden, actually @myskye has to do a lot as he is building up a wood storage as the one we have had completely rotten so we removed it completely and hopefully in few days the new one is ready.
In meantime there are few last flowers in garden and we see busy bees and insects hurrying up and collecting last nectar. It is nice weather lately so during the pause my hubby does capture that busy life of our garden.
Hopefully you enjoy it.
Fotosession „Last taste of summer“:
Update to our @Art-Venture traditional contest “CryptoArt”, Win 50 Steem and 750 CCC!
It is a week passed, so only 7 days left till deadline, we received only 5 Artworks! Once again we wanted to remind that the contest’s idea to incorporate one of the Crypto Logo into your Art, of course you should tell us what Crypto it is.
Please pay attention to the contest rules, as it the user did not follow the rules his work will not be considered.
Once again we wanted to express our thank for the Supporter of the Contest who made it possible to award the winners with such prizes:
- @xpilar 10 Steem
- @madlenfox 10 Steem
- @stef1 10 Steem
- @art-venture 20 Steem
Also for CCC (creative coin) Sponsors:
- @georgeboya 250 CCC
- @art-venture 500 CCC
- The First prize 18 Steem
- The Second prize 11 Steem
- The Third prize 9 Steem
- 3 x 4 Steem
Creative Coins to first three winners but only those who use #creativecoin tag
- The First prize 350 CCC
- The Second prize 250 CCC
- The Third prize 150 CCC
Rules of competition:
- Upvote, Resteem the initial post or Update post
- use #art-venture and #creativecoin tag if you want to win CCC (creativecoin)
- Title it: ArtVenture Contest: + your title
- Take photo of step by step process (this is one of the most important criterion)
- The works must be newly created and marked with your own names
- Traditional Art medium only to be used.
- You can submit up to 2 entries
- Any attempt to steal other’s work is considered a serious infraction, we will cancel his qualification permanently.
- Post a link to your entry below the comment thread.
The deadline for submission is 24 September 2019, 12 PM Central European Time (CET) and winners were announced on 26 September 2019.
We wish you good luck!